Restoring deteriorating historical buildings to their former glory requires attention to detail and to the guidelines established when performing a historical restoration. Trisco Systems’ experience and expertise with these projects ensures a successful restoration.
- Experienced in the strict guidelines and procedures for the historical restoration of masonry structures.
- Specialized care and attention to historic details and construction methods.
Here are a sampling of Historic Restoration and Preservation Projects we’ve successfully completed:
- Cathedral Basilica – Covington, KY
- Scottish Rite Cathedral – Indianapolis, IN
- Hamilton County Courthouse – Cincinnati, OH
- Perry’s Peace Memorial – Put-in-Bay, OH
- Rosary Cathedral – Toledo, OH