Terra-Cotta came on the scene in the 1800s and 19th century brownstone buildings still use the ceramic veneer today. Terra-cotta has definitely made its mark, however it is also susceptible to deterioration. Trisco Systems has the expertise and experience to maintain and enhance the life of your terra-cotta exterior.
- Knowledgeable in the identification of causes of terra-cotta deterioration.
- Various repair techniques and stabilization methods.
- Unit replacement with conventional terra-cotta or high performance replicas.
Here are a sampling of Terra-Cotta Restoration Projects we’ve successfully completed:
- Block Building – Indianapolis, IN
- Embassy Theatre – Ft. Wayne, IN
- Union Station – Indianapolis, IN
- Parkstone Properties – Kalamazoo, MI
- Alms & Doepke Building – Cincinnati, OH
- King Cole Building – Indianapolis, IN
- Highland High School – Ft. Thomas, KY